I. Name: Invite your friends to join Richart and earn NT$200 referral gifts and bonus
II. Date:2022/12/26-2023/6/30 (Extended from 2023/1/31 to 2023/6/30)
III. Qualification of Participant:
(I) Qualification of Referrer: Richart account holders.
(II) Qualification of Applicant: foreign citizens who have not yet applied for Richart account.
*For opening Richart account: foreign citizens have to hold a valid Resident Certificate (ARC) for over 1 year and the expiration is within 1 month.
(I) Referral Rewards:
1. For Referrer - NT$ 200 cash bonus: invite your friends to open Richart account by sharing your referral link. Once they complete the application and log in to Richart website successfully.
2. For Applicant - NT$100 cash bonus: click the referral link before opening Richart account and logging in to Richart website. In addition, applicants can gain a chance to win a folding bicycle.(Due to the extension of the campaign period, Richart offered 4 additional bicycles as the prize, and there are 5 bicycles in total for the campaign.)
(II) Additional Bonus:
1. Bonus for Referrer: once you invite 3 friends to complete the process of opening account, then you can get NT$100 cash bonus. The bonus for referrer is up to NT$2,000.
(I) For referrer:
1. Log in to Richart website and click the button, "Click to earn TWD$100", at "Richart Referral Program" page.
2. Access the "Invitation Page" and share your referral link to your friends.
3. After your friends complete the process of opening Richart account and log in to Richart website, and the referring process is completed.
*Noted: the referring process will be verified by Taishin Bank system.
*Referrer can log in to Richart website and press "Click to earn TWD $100" to check the referring status.
(II) For Applicant:
1. Click the referral link before opening Richart account.
2. Complete the referral process by keying in applicant’s ID number or Resident Certificate number and mobile phone number.
3. Complete the process of opening Richart account and log in to Richart website.
* Precautions for Applicant:
(1) The mobile phone number hasn’t be used by others.
(2) If the verification of mobile phone number fail, the referral process will be canceled. No compensation will be given.
(3) Applicant cannot change the referrer once complete the referring process.
(4) Applicant can only participate a MGM or account opening campaign.
VI. Rewarding process:
(I) Referral Rewards:
The reward for referrer and applicant will be automatically deposited to their Richart account within 45 business days after applicant’s Richart account opened and applicant logged in Richart website successfully.
(II) Additional Bonus:
For the referrer who invites more than 3 friends to complete the referring process, the additional bonus, NT$100”, will be automatically deposited to Richart account by 2023/10/31.
(III) Folding bicycle:
Taishin Bank will verify the qualification of applicants and post the announcement by 2023/8/31and the winner will be noticed via mobile message within 3 days.
After receive the winning message, the winner need to complete the Won by Chance form and E-mail back to email@example.com in 7 days(holidays included). The bicycle will be sent by 2023/10/31.
VII. Terms and conditions:
(I) Participants in the Promotion are limited to Richart account holders residing in Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen, and Matsu. Participation in the Promotion and the receipt of rewards will be canceled if inaccurate information has been used. Taishin Bank reserves the right to review the eligibility of participants.
(II) The Promotion is based on a one-person/one-entry basis. The actual prizes are subject to the announcement of Taishin Bank. No exchange, selection, transfer or discount will be offered and a winner cannot be changed.
(III) Referrers of the Promotion must not profit from the Promotion. In the event of any profit-making, Taishin Bank reserves the right to revoke the eligibility of a referrer to participate in the Promotion.
(IV) Applicants who have previously participated in any marketing promotions with rewards given cannot participate in the Promotion. Applicants who have successfully participated in the Promotion cannot participate in other Richart marketing promotions involving gifts and rewards as a Refer-a-Friend code will not be able to be generated for them.
(V) “Successful participation”described above includes: (1) Refer-a-Friend code of the referrer successfully linked for the “Friend Sharing Day” promotion; and (2) a unique code sent during the account-opening process is subject to the Promotion.
(VI) Those who have previously successfully opened and closed a Richart account will be unable to become a “applicant” of the Promotion as a Refer-a-Friend code will not be able to be generated for them.
(VII) Participants must make sure that all information provided is true and correct with no infringement or misappropriation of any third party’s information. Where information is found to be untrue or incorrect, Taishin Bank reserves the right to disqualify the participant's eligibility from receiving the prize. If incorrect information results in the participant not being able to be contacted or receive the prize, no replacement will be given. If the participant causes damage to Taishin Bank or any other third party, the participant will be held legally accountable.
(VIII) Winners of each prize of the Promotion are subject to Taishin Bank's review or announcement. Prior to the release of each prize of the Promotion, participants who have previously closed their Richart account will not be eligible to participate in the Promotion nor will they be eligible for prizes.
1. “Bonus”“Bonus for referrers“ are classified as “other income”. According to the Income Tax Act, the value of prizes exceeding NT$1,000 for a Taiwanese natural person is included in such natural person's annual individual income. A foreign natural person is liable for 20% income tax regardless of the value of the prize, and related matters should be handled in line with Taishin Bank's withholding rules.
2. “Bonus for applicants“ “Folding bicycle”is classified as a prize won by chance. According to the Income Tax Act, the value of prizes exceeding NT$20,010 for a Taiwanese natural person is liable for 10% income tax regardless of the value of the prize; A foreign natural person is liable for 20% income tax regardless of the value of the prize, and related matters should be handled in line with Taishin Bank's withholding rules. The winner must provide their name, home address and a copy of the front and back of their ID card or residence permit for annual tax filing of Taishin Bank to the tax collection authority-in-charge. Based on Article 94-1 of the Income Tax Act, Taishin Bank is exempted from issuing various types of income withholding and exemption certificates to the winners. A winner can apply for a separate certificate if needed.
3. Winners who are unwilling to provide the relevant information or fail to pay the tax within a prescribed time and complete the prize-claiming process will be deemed to have automatically forfeited the eligibility for the prize.
(XI) The Richart service is provided by Taishin Bank. Taishin Bank reserves the right to modify, change, and terminate the Promotion and replace the prizes with other prizes of equivalent value at any time. Changes or termination of the Promotion will be announced on the Richart website. Matters not covered are subject to the applicable rules and additional information may be announced at any time.
(XII) By taking part in the Promotion, the participant agrees to the above terms. The eligibility of the participant will be canceled by the Bank if any violation is found. If you have any questions regarding the Promotion, please visit the Richart website or call Richart customer service at: 02-87989088 #3.
VIII. Legal matters stipulated in the Personal Data Act
(I) Your name, residence permit number, passport number, mobile number, and Richart referral code will be collected, processed and used by Taishin Bank for Richart promotional activities and their relevant processes (including but not limited to prize notification and prize collection and income tax filing).
(II) Taishin Bank (including vendors entrusted by Taishin Bank to perform services) and the legally authorized institutions or financial supervisory authorities may use your personal data within time period of the specific purpose stated in the preceding paragraph. For the duration stipulated by law (e.g., Business Entity Accounting Act), or the retention period deemed necessary to perform service activities or specified in contracts (whichever is longer). The territory is limited to Taishin Bank (including vendors entrusted by Taishin Bank to perform services) and the legal authorities or financial supervisory authorities in Taiwan. You are free to choose whether to provide your personal data and the categories of data you provide to Taishin Bank. However, if you refuse to provide your personal data for categories that are necessary for banking operations, it may affect Taishin Bank's ability to complete the necessary procedures, resulting in failure in providing you with the relevant services.
(III) Pursuant to Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act, you may exercise the following rights over your personal data held by Taishin Bank:
1. Except for those set forth in Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Act, you may enquire or request to view your personal data, or request to make a copy of your personal data. Pursuant to Article 14 of the Personal Data Protection Act, necessary costs will be imposed at the discretion of Taishin Bank.
2. You may request to make a supplement or correction on your personal data. However, pursuant to Article 19 of the Enforcement Rules of the Personal Data Protection Act, you must provide the Bank an adequate explanation.
3. You may request Taishin Bank to stop collecting, processing, or using your personal data and to delete your personal data where Taishin Bank violates the provisions of Paragraph 4, Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Act in the course of collecting, processing or using your personal data.
4. Pursuant to Paragraph 2, Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Act, in the event of a dispute regarding the accuracy of the personal data, you may request Taishin Bank to cease processing or using your personal data, unless the processing or use is either necessary for the performance of a business duty, or has been agreed to by you in writing, and the dispute has been recorded.
5. Pursuant to Paragraph 3, Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Act, in the event of a dispute regarding the accuracy of the personal data, you may request Taishin Bank to cease processing or using your personal data. unless the processing or use is either necessary for the performance of a business duty, or has been agreed to by you in writing.
(IV) If you wish to exercise your rights under Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act, please visit a Taishin Bank branch or contact customer services (02-87989088 #3).